It has been forever since I’ve taken the time to blog, but I was recently nominated for a blogging award so I had to come out of hiding! This award is for upcoming bloggers who have under 200 followers and is intended to help us get our followers up. Here are the rules:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you. MusicMovingForward
2. Post 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award (excluding who nominated you).
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them.
Well here it goes.
11 RANDOM FACTS:
- I am extremely rebellious. I will always find a way to bend the rules a little more to my liking.
- I only went to prom once which was in 10th grade.
- My dream is to start my own publishing company one day, but also do freelance interviewing celebrities for different magazines.
- I over think EVERYTHING.
- I don’t like ketchup. Or ribs.
- I have been the same height and worn the same shoe size since 8th grade.
- Sunflower yellow has recently become my favorite color.
- I have to watch every season of Bad Girls Club even though they give me a headache.
- I’m considering seeing a hypnotist for my fear of cats -_-
- It’s easy for me to detach myself from emotions even though I’m extra sensitive
- I have the attention span of a toddler.
And here are my 11 questions to answer from MusicMovingFoward:
- What made you want to start blogging? I love to write and I’m always digging up the scoop on celebrities, music and fashion. My best friend made the suggestion three years ago and I ran with it.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? I wanted it to represent women empowerment and be universal to the everyday woman. Every woman should consider themselves a boss and I took off the “K” in chick to represent a woman of class and effortless style.
- What is your favorite type of music? R&B and hip hop. But specifically I love 90’s R&B.Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?
- What are your fashion staples? As of late, my leather wedged sneakers and graphic tees and sweatshirts. For the past year or so, my style has been a lot more relaxed and these staple items make it easy to pull together different looks. I’m also really big on my skater skirts and thigh high boots right now.
- Name something you can’t live without. My cell phone and chapstick. Good Lord I wouldn’t make it!
- What is your biggest achievement? I would say my upcoming graduation, but since it hasn’t come yet I would say hosting my first social for teenage girls. That really put into perspective for me how big my voice can be.
- What is a product you regret buying? I don’t buy myself anything that I don’t absolutely love. I regret getting my son the PS4 right now because his has a glitch and won’t stay on -_-
- Would you consider yourself a shopaholic? No. I’m more of a compulsive shopper. I get the urge to shop and I might buy everything in site! But I’m not a regular shopper, and I only purchase things I HAVE to have.
- Shoes / handbags / clothes / or makeup? Shoes!!!
- What are you looking forward to in 2014? My college graduation, finding a job in my field, learning new things and networking at my internship, my 25th birthday, good times and progression in my relationship, traveling, seeing my friends progress, and hopefully moving to another city
So now I’m supposed to nominate 11 bloggers and send them 11 questions to answer, but I only really faithfully read 3 who don’t have over 200 followers. So here are my nominees with my 11 questions to follow:
- What is your go-to fashion item?
- What has been your best vacation thus far?
- How did you know that your significant other was “the one” for you?
- Which celebrity is your best friend in your head?
- If your life could be ANY movie, what movie would it be?
- What beauty product is a must have for you?
- What is your dream for the future of your blog?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- Would you rather spend a day with the Obamas or the Carters?
- How would you describe your style? ex. urban chic, preppy, classy etc.
- What is one piece of advice you wish you had taken in the past?